Friday, July 28, 2017

Hematite Crystal- tumbled stone

Hematite Crystal- tumbled stone

Hematite is highly effective as a grounding and protective stone. Mind, body, and spirit are balanced. 
Metaphysical and healing properties of hematite:-
1. It protects the wearer from negative energy and prevents it from entering the aura of the wearer.
2. It is beneficial for a matter related to legal issues.
3. It boosts self-esteem
4. It removes self-limitation and aids expansion
5. Hematite brings attention to the unfulfilled desires that are driving life.
6. Hematite stimulates concentration and focuses hence good for students
Highly recommended by Reiki, Crystal healer, Vastu Shastra &  feng shui consultant
How to use:-
Place it near your working desk or side table(near the bed)

Get Free advice- Crystal & Vastu Recommendations
Crystals for your personal and space (vastu) healing

need help deciding which crystals to use?
Get a free recommendation from our experts……

Let team Plus Value experts help you to find out the best crystal to suit your requirement.
Send your query by email to plusvalueshop@gmail.com or you can message/WhatsApp on 9967433501

Which is the correct crystal for you?

We have a long of list specific issue for your personal and space healing. Match with the problem you are facing and order your crystal for a quick solution. You can also discuss the list with your friends, family or relative and help them also to find out the right kind of crystal.
You can select a question from the following and mail us the same:-
1. Unable to make a decision on time
2. I have lots of ideas but not able to implement the same
3. I am unable to concentrate
4. I have a health issue
5. I am always short of money
6. I want more peace
7. I am getting angry when I have to deal with incompetent people
8. I feel stress most of the time
9. I have a goal, but I find it difficult to get materialize
10. There seems to be a lot of negativity in my life
11. My growth stopped after shifting to a new home
12. I often feel emotionally unbalanced
13. Sometimes I get depressed
14. I am over sensitive
15. I have trouble meditating
16. My children’s are not good in studies
17. I have a relationship problem with my spouse
18. I feel disconnected from other people
19. I am not happy because……………
20. I am unable to save money
21. I need fame in my life
22. I have no permanent friends
23. I don’t have patience
24. I have a stressful home environment
Crystals are the bones of mother earth. Miracle crystals are treasured by people of all cultures. Crystals can be used for personal, emotional, spiritual and space healing.
Ancient people valued crystals for their magical and spiritual power. Crystals has power to absorb, store, generate and transmit energy. A crystal can be used to amplify, direct and balance the flow of life forces in your body and surroundings. You will find that working with crystals is a natural way to improve your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Email on info@plusvalueindia.com or you can message/whatsapp on 9967433501  

The free recommendation, send your name, date of the birth & house or office plan on info@plusvalueindia.com


Or Click to shop on Amazon  https://www.amazon.in/s?marketplaceID=A21TJRUUN4KGV&me=ACHL10YP6XHP&merchant=ACHL10YP6XHP

Get Free Consultation,  Click here to submit your query or concern

Plus Value International 
5076, 3rd Floor, Rustomjeee Eaze Zone Mall, Opp Rustomjee Ozone Towers,
Above Kalki Showroom, Opp Noble Chemist, Kapil's Saloon & SBI Bank,
Goregaon-Mulund Link Road, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064, India
Phone +91-9967433501
Timings 10am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
(Sunday Closed)



No comments:

Post a Comment